Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last Saturday was my cousin Alaina's wedding. She asked me to play violin during the prelude and ceremony. Peter, Abby, and Breagan were able to come for the weekend, making our house very full but very fun. It was also my birthday. 21! I can't believe I'm that old already. I certainly don't feel like I am.

I spent this last week at Peter's house helping out with VBS. I enjoyed myself very much and am very thankful I was able to spend one more week with Peter before he goes off to Washington. I'm also glad I got two Titan burgers from Tony's through the course of the week. I have to say they are the best restaurant burgers I've ever had!


Abby was getting pretty hungry at the reception!


This started out as a simple, one camera photo shoot. By the time we were done, there were three cameras and about 9 people!



No comments: