Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

I spent this weekend at home again. Breagan and I came home just in time to see Caleb's varsity football game. This is the first chance I've had to see him play varsity, so it was pretty exciting. Saturday provided me with ample time to complete the homework I was assigned. Ugh. Both Saturday and Sunday were filled with Dillian's softball games... this weekend was the Church Tournament. I was able to see one of his games on Sunday. He hit an infield homerun! Monday was a fun day - I showed Ben & Isaac how to paper mache, went kayaking on the river with a friend, and helped mom a little bit with the corn freezing process. And I returned to school just in time for a nice walk with Peter, his brother, sister-in-law, and niece. After his niece went to bed, the four of us spent a couple of hours playing games and watching hilarious online videos. All in all, it was a very nice weekend :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! i'm the brother!
we had fun hanging out with you all too!